SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) - The Navy awarded Rollout Systems a prime indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity, multiple-award contract for Seaport Next Generation, the next iteration of the services contracting vehicle SeaPort-e. Rollout Systems brings 20 industry leaders and partners to our SeaPort-NxG team.
NAVAIR PM CSS MAC - The NAVAIR Program Management Contractor Support Services (PM CSS) is the PMA’s preferred contract vehicle to support the fast and flexible acquisition of Systems Support Services. Rollout Systems is a Prime contract holder in the Small Business domain.
General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) SIN 54151S (Information Technology Professional Services) – Rollout Systems is a prime contractor on MAS, a Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). The IT Professional Services SIN service areas include database planning and design; systems analysis, integration, and design; programming, conversion and implementation support; network services, data/records management, and testing. Link to our MAS pricelist in eLibrary.
The Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) –Blanket FAA Purchase Agreement (BPA), provides for a broad range of comprehensive professional and support services. Support areas include:
- Computer Systems Support (CSS)
- Computer/Information Systems Design (CSD)
- Engineering Services (ES)
- Documentation & Training (D&T)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
Subcontracted and Partnered VEHICLES:
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business Pools 1 and 3
- HHS Chief Information Officer—Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
- Defense Information Systems Agency’s (DISA) ENCORE III Small Business.
- Information Analysis Center Multiple-Award Contract (IAC-MAC) - Pool 2: $28 billion contract for technology research-and-development services.
- Program and Systems Support - Small Business (PASS-SB): Army Contracting Command-New Jersey (ACC-NJ) on behalf of the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Corporate Business Office (CBO)
- NOAA Professional and Technical Services (ProTech): Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract for professional and technical support.