SeaPort Next Generation (SeaPortNXT) The Navy awarded Rollout Systems a prime indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity, multiple award contract for Seaport Next Generation, the next iteration of the services contracting vehicle SeaPort-e. Rollout Systems brings 20 industry leaders and partners to our SeaPortNXT team.
SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. Click here to learn more.
The Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) contract is a Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) and is available for use by the FAA and, on a limited basis, when in the best interest of the Government, by all federal government agencies.
The eFAST MOA, which functions as a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), provides for a broad range of comprehensive professional and support services.
Our eFAST award period runs through September 30, 2020, and Rollout Systems is authorized to provide services in five functional areas:
- Computer Systems Support (CSS)
- Computer/Information Systems Design (CSD)
- Engineering Services (ES)
- Documentation & Training (D&T)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
Subcontractor and Partnered:
- Program and Systems Support - Small Business (PASS-SB): Army Contracting Command-New Jersey (ACC-NJ) on behalf of the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Corporate Business Office (CBO)
- Information Analysis Center Multiple-Award Contract (IAC-MAC) - Pool 2: $28 billion contract for technology research-and-development services.
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC). CS TAT: $5 billion dollar Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle.
- Defense Information Systems Agency’s (DISA) ENCORE III Small Business.
- Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II)
- NAVAIR Cyber Warfare Division BOA: Provides the NAVAIR Cyber Warfare Detachment (CWD) resilient and full-spectrum cyber warfare capabilities for Naval aircraft, weapons and related Naval aviation systems.
- NOAA Professional and Technical Services (ProTech): Designed to establish a portfolio of Bureau-wide, Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contracts for professional and technical support services that will assist the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Line and Staff Offices in accomplishing their mission objectives.
44425 Airport Road
California, MD 20619
San Diego, CA